DEAR CONGREGANTS AND FRIENDS:
The UUCGF Re-opening Task Force (RTF) and the UUCGF Board of Trustees (BOT) have decided to hold our first in-person service Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 10 a.m. This service will also be broadcast on Zoom for those unable or unwilling to attend in person. Please note, we will be following best practices as recommended by the CDC and Warren County Dept. of Health. Therefore the following guidelines will be followed.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Masks will be available if you don’t have one.
- Social distancing will be required among non-household members.
- There will be no social hour or gathering within the building. All attendees must exit after the service. Socializing may occur outside.
- There will be no congregational singing or sharing of the microphone.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations.
It is asked that anyone experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or other respiratory illness, or who has had any exposure to such, refrain from attending in-person services. Also, as we are not willing to ask for proof of vaccination to enter, unvaccinated people accept the risk of attending any indoor gathering of this sort. Since this pandemic has proven to be unpredictable, the BOT will be willing to temporarily suspend in-person services, or alter these guidelines if it is deemed by the CDC or Warren County to be the prudent decision.
We hope to see as many of you as possible September 12, but we understand and respect everyone’s personal decision regarding their health and well-being.
Mike Goodwin and the members of the RTF and the BOT