Sunday Service Cancelled due to Severe Weather

Dear member and friend of UUCGF,

Although most of us having grown up in the North Country are used to snowfalls of a foot or more and dealing with it, in the light of Rev. Barbara Threet having decided to head home early to avoid the storm and not do the Sunday service, I have decided in discussion with Elayne and Sally to err on the side of caution and cancel this Sunday’s service, even though we planned a Quaker-like alternative service. 

The radio and TV are guaranteeing at least a foot of snow for our area for Saturday night and Sunday morning with snow continuing all of Sunday.  I make this decision so as not to risk someone having an accident trying to get to a Sunday service.

Drive carefully if you have to and stay warm. 

-Bob Rockwell